Tomir Titanium Cross-Country Frame
Expected release date is May 30th 2019
Please note: The Tomir is expected to see some substantial updates for 2019. We will update the information below once these changes are finalized. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
As pretty as it is, the Tomir's real beauty shines the moment that the starting gun fires. Built off of J.Guillem's XC 29er geometry, the Tomir delivers explosive acceleration, incredible climbing prowess and nimble handling. Featuring a one-piece, cast chainstay yoke, razor-thin seat stays and a Boost-spaced thru axle, the rear end is stiffer and stronger and allows a stronger wheel, while a tapered head tube aids front end stiffness, strength and steering precision. All of the performance of a carbon race frame with durability and craftsmanship that will carry its rider across the finish line for years to come.
BEAUTY. AND A BEAST.
At the end of the (cold, wet, muddy) day what matters is how well you and your bike performed. The Tomir will never let you down and, with its in-built design efficiencies it may even keep you going. Plus, when you wash it down there’s that special moment when the dirt recedes and you fall in lust with it all over again.
- Competitive XC Race Geometry
- Seamless Aerospace Grade 3Al/2.5V Ti Tubing
- Beautifully hand brushed finish
- Tapered 11-8” to 11-2” head tube system
- 12x148mm Boost thru-axle for perfect wheel alignment and improved wheel strength
- Low profile post-style disc brake mount
- One-piece cast chain-stay yoke
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Side swing front derailleur compatible
- J.Guillem 3D-cast disc dropouts
- Internal cable routing, DI2 compatible
- 650b x 2.8 inch tire compatibility
Frame kit includes:
- 12x148mm J.Guillem Thru Axle
- 34.9mm J.Guillem seatpost clamp
|Seat Tube Length CTT||394mm||432mm||470mm||508mm|
|Seat Tube Length CTC||329mm||367mm||405mm||443mm|
|Effective Top Tube Length||565mm||590mm||615mm||640mm|
|Actual Top Tube Length||540mm||559mm||580mm||605mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||70°||70°||70°|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||105mm||115mm||125mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||62,5mm||62,5mm||62,5mm||62,5mm|
|Chain Stay Length||435mm||435mm||435mm||435mm|