What It Is:
The trusted fork for those who have decided to forgo suspension in favor of a lightweight, rigid mountain bike setup. Available in Boost or Standard axle spacing.
Where To Find It:
We specify the Mountain Fork on our Chiru Kegeti framesets and complete bikes for its excellent ride, versatility, and clean design. ENVE knows carbon, and it shows.
According to ENVE:
Occasionally, we relish the opportunity to take mountain biking back to the basics with a fully-rigid bike. Nothing makes riding more focused than picking lines without front suspension. Riding rigid isn’t for everyone, but for those who value functional simplicity, the updated ENVE Mountain Fork delivers. With suspension correction lengthened to 120mm and boost axle compatibility, our tried and true rigid mountain bike fork continues to set the benchmark for unsuspended performance.
- Removable Mini Carbon Fiber Fender with Hose Retention Clasps
- Reversible Drop-out Chips for Adjustable Rake between 44mm and 52mm
- Modern Geometry with extended Axle to Crown and 120mm Suspension Correction
- Boost Axle Spacing 15 x 110
- Max Rotor Size 180mm
- 29×3.0” Tire Clearance with Fender