Formentor Disc Titanium Road Race Frame
Expected release date is May 29th 2019
The Formentor Disc is available in the US by special order only. Please contact us for more information.
Speed without compromise
In the Formetor Disc, J.Guillem have created the perfect blend of rigidity, stability, comfort, and power. Using an aero-optimized hydroformed tubeset and aggressive road race geometry, the Formentor is a no-compromise race machine that transfers every watt into forward motion, every gesture into action. A triumph of function and form, it is as potent to ride as it is beautiful to look at.
- Competitive racing geometry
- Seamless hydroformed 3Al/2.5V Titanium tubing
- High lust polished finish with bead blast effects
- Tapered 11-8” to 11-4” head tube system
- J.Guillem project 3D-cast dropouts
- Aero optimized tubing
- Internal cable routing, DI2 compatible.
Frame kit includes:
- 12x142mm J.Guillem Thru Axle
- 34.9mm J.Guillem seatpost clamp
|Seat Tube Length CTT||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||570mm|
|Seat Tube Length CTC||455mm||475mm||495mm||515mm||535mm|
|Effective Top Tube Length||535mm||550mm||565mm||580mm||600mm|
|Actual Top Tube Length||519mm||534mm||549mm||564mm||584mm|
|Head Tube Angle||73°||73°||73,5°||73,5°||73,5°|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73.5°||73.25°||73°||72.5°|
|Head Tube Length||140mm||155mm||170mm||190mm||205mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70mm||70mm||70mm||68mm||68mm|