Hunt 30 Carbon Gravel Wheelset (700c, XD)
Please note: Due to limited availability, we are currently reserving all Hunt wheels for purchase with J.Guillem framesets and builds. Thank you for understanding.
Your Gravel & Cyclocross Weapons: Wide tubeless rims, Rapidengage double-sealed hubs, and a durability-focused 24/28 spoke count. All at a weight and price that are hard to beat.
Thanks to disc brakes, the line between road and off-road has been well and truly blurred. Many of us now rightly see bikes as our keys to freedom; the freedom to roam, find undiscovered routes, and just have a blast. We want to go fast on roads, but often the routes we want to ride also lead to the paths less travelled.
- Rims: Unidirectional T24/30 with 3K weave re-enforced spoke holes. Disc specific. 30mm deep, Super-wide 27mm aero U-profile.
- Tires: Tubeless-ready for lower weight & rolling resistance, featuring H_LOCK bead-seat for easy and secure tubeless installation. Also works excellently with clincher tires and tubes.
- Hubs: HUNT 4 Season Disc J-bend spoke hubs with extra bearing shielding. 5 degree RapidEngage 6-pawl freehub, with H_CERAMIK coating for enhanced durability. SRAM XD Driver available. Centre-lock disc mount, 6-bolt disc adaptors included.
- Included: Tubeless tape & valves, spare spokes, spoke key, axle adapters (please fill in the simple form after checkout to select your required size), pair of 6bolt disc adapters.
Let's Talk Tire Pressure:
Click here to listen to a podcast exploring the science of why lower pressures were found to be faster by pro teams. Just because they feel faster doesn't mean that harder tires are faster- in fact they're generally slower and less efficient. Do not exceed:
- 110psi when used with 25-28mm tires.
- 80psi when used with 30mm tires
- 60psi when used with 33mm tires
- 40psi when used with 35-45mm tires
- 35psi when used with 46mm+ tires
100psi is more than enough for any rider on road. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tire.