Hunt 30 Carbon Aero Wheelset (700c, XDR)
Please note: Due to limited availability, we are currently reserving all Hunt wheels for purchase with J.Guillem framesets and builds. Thank you for understanding.
Aero, super wide, and incredibly lightweight. Designed from the ground up for disc brake use
Look no further for a do-it-all carbon disc-brake wheelset than the 30 Carbon Aero Disc. Ultimate climbing performance, and incredibly capable on rolling terrain. The super-wide 27mm rim provides superior aerodynamic performance. The U-profile serves up great handling and reduces drag across multiple wind yaw-angles. The extra-wide 21mm internal rim bed opens out your tire profile providing exceptional vibration reduction, grip and low rolling-resistance. Stretch the gaps and burn the legs of your riding compatriots
- Rims: Disc-specific unidirectional T24/30 with a 27mm outside width and 21mm between hooks.
- Tires: Tubeless-ready for lower weight & rolling resistance.
- Hubs: HUNT Race Season Disc straight-pull hubs. Made of super light alloy, featuring a steel spline insert that protects the cassette body.
- Included: Tubeless tape & valves
Let's Talk Tire Pressure:
Click here to listen to a podcast exploring the science of why lower pressures were found to be faster by pro teams. Just because they feel faster doesn't mean that harder tires are faster- in fact they're generally slower and less efficient. Do not exceed:
- 100psi when used with 25-28mm tires.
- 70psi when used with 30mm tires
- 50psi when used with 33mm tires
- 40psi when used with 35-45mm tires
- 35psi when used with 46mm+ tires
100psi is more than enough for any rider on road. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tire.