B-Series Carbon Reinforced Belts
Strength. Comfort. Simplicity.
Our B-Series belts make greeting the day or answering nature's call quick and easy. They're nonmetallic to ease the hassle of security lines and secure enough to stay put wherever life takes you. And they do it all without any moving parts to let you—or your pants—down.
Carbon fiber composites provide strength without adding weight or bulk while your choice of custom-woven stretch or high-strength fixed bands deliver the perfect balance of comfort and security. The vegan B19 is molded, sewn, and packaged right here in the USA.
- B19 buckles are forged in the USA from carbon fiber reinforced composite.
- Fiber orientation and appearance vary from piece-to-piece, making every buckle unique.
- All pants are different and B19 buckles can be slightly wider than some belt loops. The solution? Thread belt through trousers loop end first.
Performance Stretch II Bands
- Our second-generation, custom-woven herringbone patterns feature a 10% stretch for a precise but comfortable fit.
- Slightly thinner and stiffer than PSI, making belts more robust, easier to thread through belt loops, and easier to adjust
- 46in (XXL) standard length
- Larger custom lengths are available with a short wait (typically two to four business days). Please contact us for more information.
- All B-Series bands measure 38mm (1.5in) across, the standard width for adult non-dress belts.
- B-Series bands are easily replaceable if you fancy a change (or get carried away with the scissors).
- If your belt ever needs freshening up, machine wash cold in a mesh bag and hang to dry.
Wherever you go and whatever you do, we want you to be thrilled with everything we make. If not we want to know why- and will go out of our way to make things right.