Atalaya Titanium Gravel Frame or Complete Bicycle
With its ability to comfortably accommodate either 700c x 40mm or 27.5 x 2.1in tires, the Atalya Gravel is the frame for riders who want it all. Its elegant, clean lines are accentuated and strengthened by the addition of complex cast titanium elements, centered around a one-piece bottom bracket-chain stay system. The head tube is also cast, allowing for full internal cable routing compatible with both mechanical and electronic drivetrains. The signature cast titanium dropouts are compatible with flat-mount disc brakes and 12x142mm thru axles.
The Smoothest Ride, On Road and Off
Built to efficiently and comfortably handle long days in the saddle, the Atalaya doesn't confuse flex with compliance and draws on its designer's long experience with titanium to masterfully combine comfort with responsiveness. Hidden and removable rack and fender mounts as well as provisions for mechanical and electronic drivetrains make for a versatile platform that that doesn’t look out of place however you use it. And, like all J.Guillem frames, the Atalaya is backed by a 100 Years Warranty.
This is a bicycle that doesn't just enable big rides: it inspires them.
Please contact us for complete bicycle options tailored to you and your needs.
- Gravel race geometry
- Seamless aerospace grade 3Al/2.5V Titanium
- Beautifully hand brushed finish
- Cast tapered head tube with integrated cable port
- Low profile post-style disc brake mount
- One-piece cast bottom bracket and chain-stay yoke
- J.Guillem 3D-cast thru axle dropouts
- Internal cable routing
- Removable Mudguard and Rack mounts
Frame kit includes:
- 12x142mm J.Guillem Thru Axle
- 34.9mm J.Guillem seatpost clamp
* Like the name suggests, our Core Kits form the basis of a complete bike build. Chosen for their performance and value, our Core Kits compliment the bikes for which they were chosen and the riding they can reasonably be expected to see. Full details can be found here.
Need someting different or want to add your favorite saddle or a splash of color? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Seat Tube Length CTT||500mm||520mm||540mm||560mm|
|Seat Tube Length CTC||460mm||480mm||500mm||520mm|
|Effective Top Tube Length||535mm||550mm||570mm||590mm|
|Actual Top Tube Length||523mm||536mm||552mm||573mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71°||72°||72°|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||130mm||170mm||180mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70mm||70mm||70mm||70mm|
Please note: Tire and rim combinations can and do vary substantially from their nominal sizes. In order to allow mud clearance or out-of-true wheels, please verify a minimum of 6mm clearance between your chosen tire and all parts of the frame.