Adventure Carbon Disc Wheelset (650B, XDR)
Introducing, the 650B Adventure Carbon Disc Wheelset. Seriously light, properly wide, and remarkably tough 650B wheels for rough dirt, deep sand, and chunky gravel. Find them on our J.Guillem Atalaya gravel bike builds.
You asked, and Hunt delivered! The HUNT 650B ADVENTURECARBON DISC wheelset is designed to serve as the ultimate weapon for 650b gravel shredding. These wheels are a perfect compliment to the fast, fun and highly versatile Atalaya Gravel's go anywhere attitude. Run a 650x47 Road Plus slick for road days or up to a 2.1in knobby for the dirt.
- Rims: Unidirectional T24/30 with 3K weave reinforced spoke holes. Hookless. Disc specific. Tubeless-ready for lower weight & rolling resistance, featuring H-lock bead-seat for easy and secure tubeless installation. 22mm deep, Super-wide 30mm aero U-profile.
- Tires: Extra-wide 24mm rim bed works with 28 tires but ideal for gravel and CX cyclo-cross tires up to 54c and MTB 27.5"(650B) tires up to 2.1in. Also work excellently with clincher tires and tubes (Max pressure 65psi for 35mm clincher tires).
- Hubs: HUNT 4 Season Disc J-bend spoke hubs with extra bearing shielding. 5 degree RapidEngage 6-pawl freehub with SRAM XDR Driver. Centre-lock disc mount, 6-bolt disc adaptors included.
- Front: 12x100mm thru
- Rear: 12x142mm thru
Let's Talk Tire Pressure:
Click here to listen to a podcast exploring the science of why lower pressures were found to be faster by pro teams. Just because they feel faster doesn't mean that harder tires are faster- in fact they're generally slower and less efficient. Do not exceed:
- 65psi when used with 28-33mm
- 50psi when used with 34-38mm
- 40psi when used with 39-53mm
100psi is more than enough for any rider on road. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tire.