303 S Wide Tubeless Disc Wheelset
Please note: Zipp wheels are reserved for upgrades on our gravel and adventure bike builds.
Aerodynamic, wide, and lightweight. A thoroughly modern do-it-all wheelset
23mm inside width
Looking for a light, comfortable wheel that thrives in gravel without compromising aerodynamic performance when fitted with modern 28-30mm road tubeless tires for fast road days? Zipp's new 303 S is among the most versatile wheels on the market today. The 23mm inside width and 45x27mm profile are aerodynamically optimized for use with 28mm tires but will support gravel tires up to 50mm wide. All with a lifetime warranty and at a more accessible price than ever before.
- Fastest with 28mm, fits wide gravel tires as well
- Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increase grip for confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions.
- Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations
- Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure
- Wide hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag
- 76 / 176 DB hubs with center locking interface
- XDR and SRAM/Shimano HG 11-speed driver body options
- Lifetime Warranty
Let's Talk Tire Pressure:
Click here to listen to a podcast exploring the science of why lower pressures were found to be faster by pro teams. Just because they feel faster doesn't mean that harder tires are faster- in fact they're generally slower and less efficient. Do not exceed 72.5psi
100psi is more than enough for any rider on road. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tire.